Thursday, November 11, 2004

John Kerry 2004: The Unofficial Kerry for President Blog

John Kerry 2004: The Unofficial Kerry for President Blog



Don't Blame Me: I Didn't Vote for NADER - Again



My fellow Democrats and Liberals: Could you use a good chuckle after The Debacle?

Yes? Then you may want to visit eBay and search for:



Anti Ralph Nader Pro John Kerry Bumper Sticker



The Bumper Sticker reads:



Don't Blame Me: I Didn't

Vote for NADER - Again




It and the eBay listing were designed by yours truly. Not to self-promote here,

( John Bryans Fontaine wouldn't dream of self - promotion ), but I think I've created

quite a hilarious bumper sticker. I hope you get a laugh from it.

Also, if you are a Ralph Nader Supporter - please DO NOT visit this eBay item.

Considerable thought went into making both the Bumper Sticker, as well as the

eBay listing, very annoying to Naderites. So unless you want to ruin your day

- DO NOT visit the above. Hey, I'm just trying to be nice here. You want to visit

my listing, fine, but don't say that I didn't warn you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home